SAVE THE DATE because you’re invited to my virtual book launch party! (This post is sponsored by a variety of cool artisans identified below—opinions are my own.)
- WHAT? A book launch party held over the internet means there’s no reason not to “attend”. You don’t have to get dressed or fix your hair or wear shoes or leave your couch. You can attend while eating supper or watching Netflix.
- WHEN? January 28, 2016, 7 – 8:30 p.m. Central Time.
- WHY? Because this is my book release date! Publishing a first book is worthy of a celebration and the only way to celebrate with all my friends at once is via the interweb.
- WHO? Everyone. You. Me. Facebookers.
- WHERE? On Facebook. So, yes you do have to be on Facebook to participate.
- HOW? Click HERE to join the Facebook party. Easy.
So how does it work? It’s simple. You can participate as much as you like or be a voyeur and just read along.
Here are the basic rules:Continue Reading