On this Veterans Day…
remember, be grateful, say a prayer, thank a Veteran, reflect on what’s good and right in this country.
1. Pittsburg Veterans Day Parade.
2. Soldier’s Lot, Mt. Moriah Cemetery, Philadelphia County, PA.
3. Marine talking with children. Veterans Day Parade, New York City, 2009.
4. Thanking a guardsman, Arizona.
5. Sunset Service, Pearl Harbor, Veterans Day 2008.
(all photos public domain)
“The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation.” – George Washington
Today and every day, thank a Veteran.
Grace Grits and Gardening
Farm. Food. Garden. Life.
Ray Charles, America, the Beautiful